FAQ in 2014
Page 6 out of 10 Pages
- Q10111404 - ARC-1201 works on Windows Server 2012 R2. But the scsi command error message shows in the Windows event viewer.
- Q10101404 - RAID adapter firmware 1.52 build RAID volume is 0.1 GB smaller than 1.51fw.
- Q10091404 - Power up Supermicro CSE-216BE1C-R920LPB (12G expander chassis) system with an ARC-1883LP adapter, the last four drives won’t be recognized and blink red/blue.
- Q10081404 - Is it impossible to install debian or ubuntu on the RAID-controller ARC-1214-4I?
- Q10071404 - Does ARC-1882 support a multi LUN support for Quantum SuperLoader 3?
- Q10061404 - Is it somehow possible to convert a normal (non-raid) disk to a member of a raid 1 set (mirror) and maintain the data on this disk?
- Q10051404 - Disk capacity is '250GB'. But when I connect it to Areca controller in JBOD mode, Windows system sees the disk capacity as 232.8 GB. Where did the other capacity go?
- Q10041404 - Can you confirm the battery module for the ARC-1260?
- Q10031404 - I always meet the problem that said "no rules to make target 'kernel/bounds.c', need by 'kernel/bounds.s'. Stop", when install Areca linux source 1.30.0X.16-131015 version driver in Debian-6.08 64bit.
- Q10021404 - When removing any of the Seagate ST2000NM0033, and re-inserting it on ARC-1214 is sometimes not detected. After rebooting, the HDD is detected OK.
FAQ in 2014