FAQ in 2013
Page 6 out of 7 Pages
- Q10061304 - Areca 1882i with firmware Version = V1.51 2013-01-23, I set up a passthrough SSD, all settings in web interface are ok but I cann’t see this passthrough disk on Mac Pro disk utility
- Q10051304 - Using 4G RAM on Arc-1882IX, I'm seeing reports on "***SDRAM Not Fast***" and unable to get past this screen during boot.
- Q10041304 - I'm using ArcHTTP 2.2.3. Threre are no problems on controller. But a very big log file named "errorlog" is created in the archttp program folder.
- Q10031304 - ARC-1882ix-16 BIOS does not show on cold boot with Supermicro X8DT3-LN4F BIOS version = 2.1.
- Q10021304 - I load newest version of the SAP program, v1.41, the SAP utility no longer starts, errors with STmonHT.exe Entry Point not found.
- Q10011304 - Areca Archttp cannot specify a name for smtp server in mail configuration. You can't put in an ip number, for example, Gmail smtp servers as that doesn't work.
- Q10041303 - I bought areca 1213-4i. I know, that yours adapter can create raid in MBR with 3 TB and more, but i don't understand how to do it.
- Q10031303 - ARC-1880ix-16 has a mistake in controller firmware, LED control command did not been properly forwarded. It shows the function "Empty HDD Slot LED" no effect.
- Q10021303 - Mac OS X 10.8.2 built-in driver detects 1882X card and his volume and can use it without any problem. When we try to install mraid, the installation will freeze.
- Q10011303 - With each new firmware, the boot time for the controller has increased. The version before 1.41 would boot in about 12 seconds. 1.41 took about 20-28 seconds. Now version 1.51 takes about 40 seconds. Why is each new version taking longer for the firmware to boot?
FAQ in 2013