FAQ in 2014
Page 5 out of 10 Pages
- Q10051405 - ARC-1882ix-16 McBios screen never shows up with an Gigabyte H77N-WIFI motherboard.
- Q10041405 - Areca card can’t pass the correct events time. The reported events from Areca will have a strange date-time format.
- Q10031405 - ARC-1880IX-16-4G does not allow modifying the volume stripe size from 128K to 1024KB.
- Q10021405 - ARC-1882 can not detect the ST4000VN000.
- Q10011405 - ARC-1214 reports that ST4000VN000 Current SATA Mode is SATA150+NCQ (Depth32) but not SATA600+NCQ (Depth32).
- Q10161404 - ARC-1883 has kernel panic on Ubuntu server 12.04 LTS with X9DRH-IF. In the kernel Call Trace it says about irq conflict.
- Q10151404 - OpenE (V7 UP12) got the kernelpanic/call trace errors during IO with ARC-1883.
- Q10141404 - Is there a MRAID installer that doesn’t require Java for Mac OS X?
- Q10131404 - I am not able to upgrade the 1.51 firmware to the recent firmware 1.52 on ARC1882.
- Q10121404 - Can I expand the capacity of the raid by hot swapping each drive one at a time. And waiting for the system to rebuild, and then replacing the next one.
FAQ in 2014