FAQ in 2014
Page 4 out of 10 Pages
- Q10061406 - I have set "Alert By Mail Configuration" and configured: Send Only Urgent Event. However, I am receiving emails with subject "RaidAlert-WARNING".
- Q10051406 - HP DL320 G6 doesn't recognize ARC-1882x raid adapter.
- Q10041406 - When trying to update the ST3000DM001-9YN166 hard drive firmware from CC4C to CC4H on ARC-1223-8X, I get "http protocol error3" using IE10.
- Q10031406 - Can we get of HDD SMART information from ARC-1200?
- Q10021406 - Connecting an AIC XJ3000-4603M with 60 drives to an ARC-1882X, the ARC-1882X only sees 6 of the 60 drives.
- Q10011406 - Compile the arcmsr-1.30.0X.19-140509.zip driver on the kernel 2.6.32, it shows the error: ‘SCSI_QDEPTH_DEFAULT’ undeclared.
- Q10091405 - When upgrading the firmware of the ARC-1882X, I get the error “HTTP protocol error 3” with ArcHTTP version 2.4.0 under Windows 7 (Internet Explorer 11).
- Q10081405 - Does ARC-1882X support XenServer 6.2?
- Q10071405 - ARC-1883LP BIOS cannot detect Quanta S210-X22RQ storage (using LSI SAS2X28 backplane) with Areca cable.
- Q10061405 - Does HP Z420 computer work with Areca RAID adapter?
FAQ in 2014