FAQ in 2013
Page 4 out of 7 Pages
- Q10051308 - I updated the ARC-1200 Windows XP (x86) driver to version 6.20.00.28 and in device manager. I also get one other device called "Raid dummy device other SCSI device" appearing in question mark which does not accept the driver.
- Q10041308 - Will the ARC-1224-8I work with Windows 2000?
- Q10031308 - The ARC-1213-4I not only supports to create RAID 6 volume with 3 disks, but now it allows users to install OS on it.
- Q10021308 - I got issue when I install Win 2012 using ARC-1213-4i, write through mode and 4x WD5003ABYX (3 for RAID 5 & 1 for hotspare). After completed the installation, the first time boot in the OS, the system shows DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error.
- Q10011308 - Install W2K8 on a two array partition of the ARC-1222. The driver loading and RAID volumes are now listed. Unfortunately, when I try to install (Disk 1 Partition 1, 232.8 GB, Type: System), Windows throws: “Setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition”.
- Q10101307 - Updating to the latest Windows driver we found our system to be unbootable. How can we roll the driver back to the last version?
- Q10091307 - The HP Compaq Elite 8300 MBIOS=K01 v02.05 hangs when attempting to access ARC-1214-4I RAID controller BIOS configuration via TAB or F6.
- Q10081307 - What are the safe ranges for the ARC-1882 processor temperature?
- Q10071307 - We have a server using ARC-1222 with Windows 2012 installed with Areca driver version 6.20.00.26 which was running without problems. It has something wrong with 6.20.00.27 for Windows 2012.
- Q10061307 - Areca 1224 volume can be ejected without confirmation, if there is no activity on it. This requires restart which is not acceptable for us.
FAQ in 2013