FAQ in 2014
Page 3 out of 10 Pages
- Q10031410 - Two Bad drives: Hus724040ale640 connected to Areca 1882X, can’t power on server and time out after 300secs.
- Q10021410 - I am getting a lot of smart ID 199 CRC_Error_Count for drive in ARC-1882IX-24 slot 16 only - lot of "Enc#2 SLOT 16 Time Out Error" on SAMSUNG MZ7WD960HAGP-00003
- Q10011410 - ARC-1224-8i shows the message of “over-temp” warning and causes the drives dropped.
- Q10041408 - Is there any disadvantage of turning ARC-1883ix-24 RAID controllers expander DHPM on?
- Q10031408 - When testing the ARC-1883ix-24 we are seeing a performance reduction compared to the ARC-1883i using 8 x SSDs.
- Q10021408 - ARC-1883LP (newest FW) and 12x Samsung 843T 480GB foreground Init has been initialized instant in 0 seconds.
- Q10011408 - How to solve the problem with reads stalling that causes by out of order command completion.
- Q10031407 - The Ubuntu Pass-thru disks (raw in VMware parlance) are were previously LSI JBOD disks, why is it Areca 1883i sees those, and not the ones that have VMFS on them?
- Q10021407 - ARC-1882ix-24 is resetting all the time and aborts write commands after upgrading Linux kernel from 3.5 to 3.10.
- Q10011407 - Is there a problem with a 4KN drive or can I only use hard drives with 512E support sectors?
FAQ in 2014