FAQ in 2014
Page 2 out of 10 Pages
- Q10031411 - Areca RAID controllers can only detect 10 HDDs with Quanta M4600H 60-bays JBOD.
- Q10021411 - Mac OS X Disk utility sees the new creation volume but doesn't allow any operation (erase or partition).
- Q10011411 - F/w 1.52 dated 2014/9/11 shows error message for encrypted Raid volume set as "Not in normal state" during the boot up
- Q10101410 - Does ARC-1883LP controller support a drive connected on the expander out port from Supermicro CSE-826BE1C-R920LPB chassis?
- Q10091410 - When your driver for the Areca RAID adapters will be available for OS X Yosemite?
- Q10081410 - The latest Linux kernel 3.17 still has an obsolete driver, version 1.20.00.15 2010/08/05. Could you send the kernel team the updated drivers?
- Q10071410 - I'd like to know how to set and keep the clock settings for the PCI e RAID controller without using NIC. Everytime I look at the event log, the times are off, thus making the logs useless.
- Q10061410 - Does Areca firmware have day/time to program the Volume Check Scheduler?
- Q10051410 - How to set the CLI instant volume check function 'scrub bad block' and 'recompute parity' option. It is possible via WebGUI.
- Q10041410 - ARC-1882ix-12 can not recognize in Windows 2008R2 device manager when put into Asus m/b P8P67 WS revolution. Other m/b works fine.
FAQ in 2014