FAQ in 2014
Page 10 out of 10 Pages
- Q10041403 - With the storport 6.20.00.28 driver, I am experiencing resume from sleep/S3 issues 9 out 10 times on Windows 2008R2 64bit.
- Q10031403 - There is a problem for many repetitive rebooting test of customer’s internal test on ARC-1201. Rebooting stop occur in 4 systems of 50 test trial systems.
- Q10021403 - The Gigabyte GA-Z87N-WIFI mini-itx motherboard BIOS version: F4, the ARC-1882i does not appear to initialize during startup?
- Q10011403 - Do you add one volume for one key file to enhance multiple volumes for one key (currently CLI) when you have multiple volumes on the RAID controller?
- Q10021402 - I am booting Mountain Lion 10.8.5 from a RAID 0 volume on Areca RAID adapter. I can not boot from that volume after update firmware package from 1.51 to 1.52.
- Q10011402 - Using Areca ARC-1680 RAID controller with SSD, the unsafe shutdown counter (ATA command 0xE0, STANDBY IMMEDIATE) is incremented at each stop of the machine.
- Q10021401 - We have a problem with SuperMicro 24 Server with SAS Exp. Backplane, 2014-01-08 14:54:01 E2 Enclosure Temp Over Temp. The Logs said that the Enclosure is over temp.
- Q10011401 - I'm trying to build a RAID 6 with a Mix of Samsung SSD 840 EVO and Pro. The initialization gets to 99.8% or 99.9% done and then stops and never completes. But there is no issue on SSD 840 Pro.
FAQ in 2014