FAQ in 2015
Page 6 out of 7 Pages
- Q10131501 - Is the Chenbro CK23601 6Gb/s SAS expander compatible with ARC-1882IX?
- Q10121501 - How can we update the on-board expander firmware on the ix series RAID adapters?
- Q10111501 - The RESCUE raid set goes missing again after we reboot the raid set again.
- Q10101501 - Is Supermicro X10DRL-TC compatible with ARC-1883 RAID adapter?
- Q10091501 - Does “TLER Setting” on system configuration translate to ERC (Seagate) and CCTL (Samsung/Hitachi) or is it only a valid setting for WD drives that have TLER?
- Q10081501 - How do we identify slow hard disk on Areca RAID Controller?
- Q10071501 - ARC-1882ix-12 reports SSD as "failed" and not free when Adaptec ASR-7805 formats Samsung 840 EVO and erases it again.
- Q10061501 - When Intel S5520HC boots and RAID firmware (2014/9/14) is initializing encryption volumes, BIOS displays a warning "The above volume is not in normal state”.
- Q10051501 - Does ARC-1880 support RAID00 or RAID100?
- Q10041501 - Windows XP 64-bit systems blue screen is pointing to the storport.sys file. In the memory dumps, we are seeing the following:
ExceptionAddress: fffff88001106c3d (storport!RaUnitAsyncError+0x000000000000013d)
FAQ in 2015