FAQ in 2015
Page 5 out of 7 Pages
- Q10051502 - Roaming 3Gb/s SATA HDD from ARC-1680 to ARC-1883ix-24 Raid Controller, the new ARC-1883 does not "see" any of this drives connected.
- Q10041502 - After enabling ARC-1882 “SATA Power Up In Standby “ with Adata’s SX900, a power down, and a new power up reports “failed disk”.
- Q10031502 - After enabling ARC-1883 “SATA Power Up In Standby “ with WD HDD, a power down, and a new power up reports “failed disk”.
- Q10021502 - When the ARC-1214's driver for FreeBSD would be available?
- Q10011502 - When the ARC-188X's driver for FreeBSD would be available?
- Q10181501 - Where can we get driver sources to create the driver with Citrix XenServer Driver Development Kit?
- Q10171501 - Can we directly install of ARC-12x4 with Ubuntu Server 14.04.1 LTS?
- Q10161501 - One of disk raid appears as free, the controller couldn't rescue the raid set.
- Q10151501 - ARC-1224-8i RAID controller with Supermicro X10DRG-Q in slots 9 (PCH slot) under Win7 Pro x64, the option ROM for the card doesn't load and can't boot from it.
- Q10141501 - I was getting aprox. 450 MB/s read speed and now performance has dropped drastically to 200 MB/s using HP Z820 workstation with ARC-1214-4i RAID controller.
FAQ in 2015