FAQ in 2015
Page 4 out of 7 Pages
- Q10061503 - ArcSAP utility can’t start because MSVCP100.dll is missing in Win2012R2.
- Q10051503 - ARC-1214 tested with slots 8, and 10 on the Supermicro X10DRG-Q booting Win7 Pro x64 normally, but would show a WHEA PCI root port error in the event log.
- Q10041503 - When we use an Intel mainboard S2400SC with Xeon V1 processor the ARC-1882 card is communicating a PCIe 2 speed on a PCIe 3 slot.
- Q10031503 - What is the max CPU Temperature of an ARC-1212 or at which temperature it starts to log and throttle?
- Q10021503 - ARC-1213-4i is unable to upgrade from 1.50 to 1.52 with the error "Invalid BIOS Data".
- Q10011503 - Would like to know the correct way to configure the ARC-1883 email notifications.
- Q10091502 - Brand new Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD's are being detected as "FAILED" by the Areca Controller.
- Q10081502- ARC-1883i connects with two expanders inside DataOn storage CIB-9470 70 bays JBOD. But one expander, all HD showed up. However, another expander only show 4 x HD with odd name “smpDev #1-4”
- Q10071502 - Is Supermicro X10SAT compatible with ARC-1882ix machine?
- Q10061502 - Windows refuses to install and shown "Windows cannot install in such a drive" in an Intel M/B S2600CW2 + ARC-1214.
FAQ in 2015