Page 2 out of 2 Pages
- Q10051012 - We are aware that the Areca ARC-1680 has a NIC on the back that is able to send the traps directly, but we have been unable to correctly decode the traps thrown from the ArcHttp64 binary. We are attempting to use the ArcHttp64 process to monitor and send traps for our system.
- Q10061012 - There is no progress information in the ARC-1680 volume information screen. Only the text 'Need init' shows on its screen.
- Q10161012 - We had terribly bad performance on a big expensive machine with 2x 24-disk ARC-1680. Bootdisks are Intel X25 SSDs. Customer wants all that to function with Solarisinstall+ZFS file system. After the install, when you test the throughput, you will be at about one THIRD of the expected performance: unacceptable.
- Q10050903- I am using ARC-1680 with MacOS X 10.5.6 and driver version: 1.3.2. The WEB UI is not responding to the password I have set. It shows me some of the interface but repeatedly asks for the password, saying the one I have set is incorrect.
- Q10091704 - Customer has base supermicro system with 4 working 24bay jbods from AIC. If he connects a fifth chassis some drives get timeouts.
[ previous ]