This is a bug of ARC-8040 firmware. It can be fixed by firmware version 1.52 date:2013-12-20 or later.Tags: ARC-8040, ARC1320-8X, firmware, Mac, Q60011312
- Last update:
- 2020-01-21 07:34
You cannot comment on this entry
- Q60011309 - ARC-5040 with the Esata Cable to Fujitsu Celsius R920 Computer (C600 chip set) instantly gets a BSOD on Windows 7 X64. BSOD always says "iastorA.sys" .
- Q60011311 - How do I enable ARC-5040 USB 3.0? USB 2.0 works but when plugged in via USB 3.0 the access light only flashes. No device is made available to the OS.
- Q60011312 – ARC-8040 with ARC1320-8X can not work using macnonraid_install_arcsas-20130819 under Mac OS X 10.9, but it can work with MAC 10.7。
- Q60011202 - The ATTO H380 has wide port issue with SAS RAID subsystem, which limited its performance since it will only connect through 1 SAS lane. The H680 performance is lower than we have expected. Does H680 have the same issue with ARC-8040?
- Q60011203 - When ARC-5040 configure USB 3.0 and connect to computer, the access LED will be blinking by itself and it won't stop.
- Q60011208 - I plug the ARC-5040 box USB 3.0 port into an Apple MacBook Air with USB 3.0 support. The USB 3.0 port link LED green light starts blinking and never stops. The computer never sees the USB 3.0 connection only USB 2.0.
- Q60021208 - I plug the ARC-5040 box USB 3.0 port into a system with USB 3.0 support. The access light starts blinking and never stops. I want the LED light-up only when there is HDD activity.
- Q60011101 - The ARC-5040 has two FireWire ports. We were looking to use these for our Microsoft Hyper-V setup. Are we able to connect a FireWire port to each Microsoft Hyper-V having access to the storage from both at the same time?
- Q60021101- The ARC-5040 performed flawlessly with USB 2.0 and eSATA but when I plug the box into a USB 3.0 port the green light starts blinking and never stops. Even when I unplug the USB 3.0 cable the green light blinks. The computer never sees the connection when using USB 3.0.
- Q60011001 - Is there any initiator for Mac OS X which can work with ARC-5040 iSCSI host?
- Q60011012 - We would buy an ARC-5040 as a portable storage tower for a laptop. But now it seems that the laptop (Toshiba x505 with intel e-sata chipset) can’t see raid volumes bigger than 2TB. I read that the ICH10R chipset supports 64Bit LBA. Is this correct?
12Gb/s SAS expander 4KN drive Acronis Advanced Data Mirroring AJA Alert By Mail Configuration ALUA AOC API ARC-1035 ARC-1130 ARC-1200 ARC-1201 ARC-1202 ARC-1203 ARC-1203-2i ARC-1210 ARC-1212 ARC-1213 ARC-1213-4i ARC-1214 ARC-1214-4I Arc-1214-8I ARC-1220 ARC-1221 ARC-1221x ARC-1222 ARC-1223 ARC-1223-8i ARC-1223-8X ARC-1224 ARC-1224-8I ARC-1225-8I ARC-1231 ARC-1231Ml ARC-1260 ARC-1261ML ARC-1264il-12 ARC-1264il-16 ARC-1280 ARC-1280ML ARC-12x3 ARC-12x4 ARC-12x5 ARC-12x6 ARC-1300 ARC-1300-4e ARC-1300-4i ARC-1300ix-16 ARC-1320