The current USB firmware supports single volume (ID0/Lun0) only. The USB chip vendor will improve the functionality to support more logic devices (volumes) in its future firmware.Tags: ARC-8050U3-6, firmware
- Last update:
- 2019-11-19 07:58
You cannot comment on this entry
- Q60031903 - How to disable Windows 10's 'USB selective suspend' setting?
- Q60041903 - Can ARC-8050U3-6 support multiple volumes?
- Q60011903 - When ARC-8050U3-6 USB-C raid enclosure plugged into the super micro mother board it is not allowing the M/B to boot.
- Q60021903 - The ARC-8050U3-6 is powering down after certain time during foreground initialization even if HP spectre 360 is on and working.
- Q60011907 - How to configure the SSL and port settings on the ARC-SAP email setting?
- Q60021907 - The ARC-SAP email is working officially using Office365 (Microsoft) for the notification.
- Q60031907 - I can’t make the ARC-SAP in Windows 2019 to send with gmail server.
- Q60011908 - What is the maximum HDD capacity of Areca RAID controller’s firmware?
- Q60011909 - ATTO H1280 PORT A can’t detect the volume on the ARC-7212 SAS RAID subsystem.
- Q60011910 - What is the max no. of SAS expander and enclosure Areca firmware supported?
- Q60011911 - Is this possible with the ARC-9200 and if it is possible to send signal by protocol Modbus TCP/IP to SNMP server in case of failure”?
- Q60011912 - When commissioning s an ARC-8070 new volume under Linux, a number of index tables (I-node tables) are distributed over the entire volume.
12Gb/s SAS expander 4KN drive Acronis Advanced Data Mirroring AJA Alert By Mail Configuration ALUA AOC API ARC-1035 ARC-1130 ARC-1200 ARC-1201 ARC-1202 ARC-1203 ARC-1203-2i ARC-1210 ARC-1212 ARC-1213 ARC-1213-4i ARC-1214 ARC-1214-4I Arc-1214-8I ARC-1220 ARC-1221 ARC-1221x ARC-1222 ARC-1223 ARC-1223-8i ARC-1223-8X ARC-1224 ARC-1224-8I ARC-1225-8I ARC-1231 ARC-1231Ml ARC-1260 ARC-1261ML ARC-1264il-12 ARC-1264il-16 ARC-1280 ARC-1280ML ARC-12x3 ARC-12x4 ARC-12x5 ARC-12x6 ARC-1300 ARC-1300-4e ARC-1300-4i ARC-1300ix-16 ARC-1320