Our installer apps were written before developer ID registration began. If you try to open "install_mraid-20170926" that is not registered with Apple by an identified developer you get a warning dialog. This doesn’t necessarily mean that something’s wrong with the app. Please follow below link to open the "install_mraid-20170926".Mac, Mraid
- Last update:
- 2018-01-26 08:46
You cannot comment on this entry
- Q80011801 - I am getting a persistent FAN #2 error on ARC-8050T2 chassis.
- Q80021801 - The ARC-8050T3-12 needs to partition it in Disk Utility it says the partition map is not supported and the partition button is grayed out.
- Q80031801 - Can we upgrade ARC-5026 firmware so that the box supports encryption?
- Q80041801 - macOS Sierra: Open an app from an unidentified developer
- Q80011802 - macOS 10.13 High Sierra Security requires a user’s approval before loading third-party kernel extensions.
- Q80021802 - ARC-8050T3-8 with an iMac Pro, every time I move a file from the RAID to the trash the OS asks: Are you sure you want to delete ""? This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.
- Q80011805 - Works fine on Mac, but when I try to install on Windows ARC-8050T2 does not power on.
- Q80021805 - My OSX Disk utility can see the ARC-8050T3-8 volume capacity. When I try to erase (format MAC OS Extended..) the process fails: "couldn't open device"
- Q80031805 - Does Areca ARC-8050T3-12 work on Linux?
- Q80041805 - Does ARC-8050T3-6M support fail-over on both AC_IN and DC_In (XLR) power source?
- Q80011807 - Is there any compatible issue with Toshiba 14TB disk drives (MG07ACA14TE)?
- Q80021807 - With OS X 10.13.5, I am getting “MRAID” is not optimized for your Mac. This app needs to be updated by its developer to improve compatibility.
- Q80011808 - Is there any information about the level of DB (decibel) of ARC-8050T3-24R?
- Q80021808 - Is there any information about the level of DB (decibel) of ARC-8050T3-SAN?
- Q80031808 - Is there any information about the level of DB (decibel) of ARC-8050T3-12R?
- Q80011811 - I have a Mac Pro 2013 8-core 3 GHz dual D700 GPU computer with TB2 ports. I have the new Areca 8050T3 6-drive RAID attached. When the computer is put into sleep mode, the Areca RAID keeps turning on.
- Q80021811 - iMac Pro can't detect RAID drive as bootable device.
12Gb/s SAS expander 4KN drive Acronis Advanced Data Mirroring AJA Alert By Mail Configuration ALUA AOC API ARC-1035 ARC-1130 ARC-1200 ARC-1201 ARC-1202 ARC-1203 ARC-1203-2i ARC-1210 ARC-1212 ARC-1213 ARC-1213-4i ARC-1214 ARC-1214-4I Arc-1214-8I ARC-1220 ARC-1221 ARC-1221x ARC-1222 ARC-1223 ARC-1223-8i ARC-1223-8X ARC-1224 ARC-1224-8I ARC-1225-8I ARC-1231 ARC-1231Ml ARC-1260 ARC-1261ML ARC-1264il-12 ARC-1264il-16 ARC-1280 ARC-1280ML ARC-12x3 ARC-12x4 ARC-12x5 ARC-12x6 ARC-1300 ARC-1300-4e ARC-1300-4i ARC-1300ix-16 ARC-1320