This single direction adapter uses Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices with your new Thunderbolt 3 computer only. It cannot support the new Thunderbolt 3 devices with your Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 computer. The Apple’s Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter lets you connect Areca ARC-8050T3 solutions to any of the PC/Mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port and Win 8.1/10 / macOS Sierra 10.12 or later.Tags: ARC-8050T3, Mac, macOS, Thunderbolt2, Thunderbolt3
- Last update:
- 2019-01-28 04:57
You cannot comment on this entry
- Q80011901 - The ArcHTTP Config opens in the Safari window but when I try to log into the card, it just gives me the username and password window over and over.
- Q80021901 - ARC-1224/5028T2 cannot recognize more than one D3-S4510 SSD drive. With 12x6 or 1883 controllers the SSDs do not have such behavior.
- Q80031901 - For video files, 1883X transfer is ok. But small audio files (about 3.67 MB file size) are low speed. Is there adjusted something then it becomes fast?
- Q80041901 - We bought an Adapter from Startech (Thunderbolt 3 - to Thunderbolt 2) to connect Thunderbolt 2 (PC) with Areca 8050T3, but the system doesn’t work.
- Q80051901 - At idle time, the Seagate ST8000NM0055 HDDs in ARC-8050T3-12 make more noise than when the HDDs are being accessed.
- Q80011903 - When trying to boot from Asrock Z390/H370 Pro4 M/B and ARECA ARC-8050T3-12 get F/W DETECTED: **Unknown error** !!!!.
- Q80021903 - I want to completely uninstall the MRAID Software (latest) from a Mac Computer, but I can't find an uninstaller script to do that.
- Q80031903 - When first connecting my Thunderbolt 3 device to my Windows computer, I get pop-up messages.
- Q80041903 - I need to know how to set ARC-8050T2 SMTP for alerts.
- Q80011905 - The device on the ARC-8050T3 has failed and is making a loud beeping noise. How to quickly disable the beep?
- Q80021905 - How to Configure Windows for Thunderbolt?
- Q80011907 - What's command to download macOS system log at /var/log/messages?
- Q80021907 - What’s the power consumption of the ARC-8050T3-8 and ARC-8050T3-4 raid enclosures?
- Q80031907 - Will ARC-8050T3-6M work on 230V 50Hz power?
- Q80011908 - Has your ArcSAP for Mac been notarized?
- Q80021908 - Can you have a special firmware to disable the “Volume Encryption” and “SED” encryption?
- Q80031908 - Can you have a special firmware to disable sleep function on Thunderbolt RAID storage?
- Q80011910 - ARC-8050T3-12 is recognized as connected in ASUS X299-Deluxe II Thunderbolt software in Windows 10 Sys Tray, but drive letter never appears and device does not appear in Windows Disk Manager.
- Q80011911 - Does ARC-8050T3 RAID storage have any issue with Gigabyte Z390 Designare M/B?
- Q80021911 - Since I upgraded to macOS 10.15 (and 10.15.1), my iMac Pro will not boot with the Areca attached (via Thunderbolt 3). I must detach the RAID to boot the iMac Pro, then attach the RAID after it has booted.
- Q80031911 - Can ARC-8050T3U support multiple volumes when connected to USB host port?
12Gb/s SAS expander 4KN drive Acronis Advanced Data Mirroring AJA Alert By Mail Configuration ALUA AOC API ARC-1035 ARC-1130 ARC-1200 ARC-1201 ARC-1202 ARC-1203 ARC-1203-2i ARC-1210 ARC-1212 ARC-1213 ARC-1213-4i ARC-1214 ARC-1214-4I Arc-1214-8I ARC-1220 ARC-1221 ARC-1221x ARC-1222 ARC-1223 ARC-1223-8i ARC-1223-8X ARC-1224 ARC-1224-8I ARC-1225-8I ARC-1231 ARC-1231Ml ARC-1260 ARC-1261ML ARC-1264il-12 ARC-1264il-16 ARC-1280 ARC-1280ML ARC-12x3 ARC-12x4 ARC-12x5 ARC-12x6 ARC-1300 ARC-1300-4e ARC-1300-4i ARC-1300ix-16 ARC-1320