ARC-8088 10G iSCSI can’t negotiate at 1G. SFP-to-RJ45 adapter is not working on our iSCSI 10G.Tags: ARC-8088, Q40011504
- Last update:
- 2015-08-24 08:37
You cannot comment on this entry
- Q10081501 - How do we identify slow hard disk on Areca RAID Controller?
- Q10091501 - Does “TLER Setting” on system configuration translate to ERC (Seagate) and CCTL (Samsung/Hitachi) or is it only a valid setting for WD drives that have TLER?
- Q40011501 - How can we update the on-board expander firmware on the external RAID controllers?
- Q40011504 - Does ARC-8088 support a SFP-to-RJ45 adapter?
- Q40021504 - Is ARC-8088-iSCSI controller just MPIO or it supports MC/S also?
- Q40031504 - Always setup each 10G NIC with different IP, but the same subnet or different subnet? On the Initiator side, what to do with single NIC and what to do for dual NICs?
- Q40011505 - Does Areca CLI support external RAID controller using lan port?
- Q40011508 - USB 3.0 Port of the 5040 sometimes detects only with 2.2TB Size (original size 18TB) in combination with Macbooks or Notebooks which are built 2014 or newer.
- Q10041508 - Does Areca RAID adapter support the new WD 5TB/6TB HDD firmware update function code about 5MB in size?
- Q10011509 - Does Areca RAID adapter support write back cache with battery backed RAM on JBOD disks or passthrough disk?
- Q10011512 - One SSD Disk fails in the ARC-1883i Raid Set a while in usage. After changing the Disk, it fails after a few hours again.
12Gb/s SAS expander 4KN drive Acronis Advanced Data Mirroring AJA Alert By Mail Configuration ALUA AOC API ARC-1035 ARC-1130 ARC-1200 ARC-1201 ARC-1202 ARC-1203 ARC-1203-2i ARC-1210 ARC-1212 ARC-1213 ARC-1213-4i ARC-1214 ARC-1214-4I Arc-1214-8I ARC-1220 ARC-1221 ARC-1221x ARC-1222 ARC-1223 ARC-1223-8i ARC-1223-8X ARC-1224 ARC-1224-8I ARC-1225-8I ARC-1231 ARC-1231Ml ARC-1260 ARC-1261ML ARC-1264il-12 ARC-1264il-16 ARC-1280 ARC-1280ML ARC-12x3 ARC-12x4 ARC-12x5 ARC-12x6 ARC-1300 ARC-1300-4e ARC-1300-4i ARC-1300ix-16 ARC-1320