FAQ in 2014
Page 4 out of 4 Pages
- Q80041403 - I used a Mac mini (late 2012, so with "just" thunderbolt 1 technology) with Mac OSX 10.8.5. I just installed only the driver. Everything was fine, but when the Mac goes to sleep (or I call it hibernate) the areca tower is restarting/rebooting every 1 minute until I wake the Mac up.
- Q80031403 - ARC-8050 manual says that the files of the firmware-update are labeled as ARC-8050NNNN.BIN, but the download files of the firmware package are labeled ARC-1882NNNN.BIN. Are these nevertheless the correct files?
- Q80021403 - I just bought an ARC-8050T2. How to set encrypt data using the full volume encryption.
- Q80011403 - ARC-8050T2 can not work on MacBook Air with OSX 10.7.5, but New Mac Pro is ok.
- Q10191403 - Are 4TB drives supported on Areca RAID controllers?
- Q10181403 - How to rebuild a degraded RAID set on a SATA or SAS RAID controller?
- Q10131403 - Locate and identify drives in an enclosure or backplane with Fault/Activity LEDs.
- Q10121403 - Flashing disk drives attached to an Areca RAID controller.
- Q80011402 - When I connect 8050 to ASUS Z87 deluxe/quad, 8050 will start up but then no response after scan all hard drive and nothing on the LCD front panel.
- Q80011401 - I am booting Mountain Lion 10.8.5 from a RAID 0 volume on Areca RAID adapter. I upgrade to Mavericks (10.9) and run the installer and the system reboots, the installation hangs at the startup screen and I have to manually reselect Mountain Lion as my startup volume.
FAQ in 2014