FAQ in 2019
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- Q80051912 - With the ARC-8050, is it possible for my host to execute S.M.A.R.T. health checks on individual HDDs inside the Areca box, using common tools such as smartmontools?
- Q80041912 - ARC-8050T3U-8 with Mac Pro Late 2013 USB 3.0 Gen1 5Gb/s looks like the performance drops to USB 2.0 speed which is about 35-40Mb/s but we should expect about 400MB/s USB 3.0 host.
- Q80031912 - Are ARC-8050 RAID storages compatible with macOS 10.15 Catalina?
- Q80021912 - ARC-8050T3U-4 sets the EFI option in the advanced settings, installed the latest macOS (10.15.2) and set the startup disk to the raid, but when I am in the startup manager and press the key combination shift-option-command-period, I do not get the option to use the raid as a startup disk.
- Q80011912 - ARC-8050T3U-8 with the USB type C to type A adapters looks like the performance drops to USB2.0 speed which is about 35-40Mb/s but we should expect about 400MB/s USB 3.0 host.
- Q80031911 - Can ARC-8050T3U support multiple volumes when connected to USB host port?
- Q80021911 - Since I upgraded to macOS 10.15 (and 10.15.1), my iMac Pro will not boot with the Areca attached (via Thunderbolt 3). I must detach the RAID to boot the iMac Pro, then attach the RAID after it has booted.
- Q80011911 - Does ARC-8050T3U RAID storage have any issue with Gigabyte Z390 Designare M/B?
- Q80011910 - ARC-8050T3-12 is recognized as connected in ASUS X299-Deluxe II Thunderbolt software in Windows 10 Sys Tray, but drive letter never appears and device does not appear in Windows Disk Manager.
- Q80031908 - Can you have a special firmware to disable sleep function on Thunderbolt RAID storage?
FAQ in 2019