FAQ in 2015
Page 3 out of 7 Pages
- Q10011506 - Does smartmontools interact with SAS devices on Areca RAID controllers?
- Q10031505 - Does ARC-1883X support both DualPaths and MPIO for dual SAS expanders?
- Q10021505 - ST4000NM0033 Seagate enterprise HDD can’t pass self test of ARC-1883ix-16 shown randomly fail, when system powers on.
- Q10011505 - Areca cli Tool dies with segement fault on RHEL 7.1. Error: Please check the (arcmsr & sg) drivers are installed properly.
- Q10041504 - Do any of the current Areca RAID cards support trim for SSD's?
- Q10031504 - ARC-1883i RAID adapter can't show bios message when we put into Motherboard X7SBE.
- Q10021504 - SanDisk X300s will be shown as Failed and cannot be used.on ARC-1882i.
- Q10011504 - ARC-1200 is operating in RAID-1. At the moment ARC-1200 has two same name raid sets: Degraded and Incompleted. How to verify which HDD contains the active raid?
- Q10081503 - When user inserts multiple RAID adapters in a server, Archttp display same name “ARC-xxxx Web Management” for different devices. User confuses to choose any storage through Archttp to administrate those different storages.
- Q10071503 - Have Areca RAID cards supported the encryption function?
FAQ in 2015