It can fix by bootup from thunderbolt capable system. This is an issue for updating the some old version f/w of ARC-8050 to 1.52 using forced power on ARC-8050 without linking to thunderbolt capable system.Tags: ARC-8050, boot, ethernet, firmware, Q80021311, Thunderbolt
- Last update:
- 2015-08-24 08:31
You cannot comment on this entry
- Q80011307 - Is it possible for the 8050 to initialize without having the Mac turned on?
- Q80011308 - After ARC-8050 firmware updated, ejecting Thunderbolt cable does not turn off power.
- Q80021308 - I can not use the ARC-8050 installer, all the lights are green, but alas the software/driver installation is hanging up.
- Q80031308 - ARC-8050 can read 850MB/s under AJA test, but only 650MB/s using Blackmagic Disk Speed test.
- Q80041308 - I have an 8050 that can not be detected by P8Z77-V PREMIUM on cold or restart. The 8050 works fine if I plug it in after windows starts up.
- Q80011310 - I have 4x4TB drives on ARC-8050 and setup the Array via the config webpage as RAID5 giving me 10TB overall space. I am running OSX 10.8.5 and only showing the RAID as a 2TB drive.
- Q10081310 - Customer upgraded Mac OS X from 10.8 to 10.9 successfully. However, Archttp wouldn't run from the desktop.
- Q10031311 - Under MAC PRO machine, update to firmware 1.52 all files , and then reboot，it can not boot from the original bootable volume on the RAID controller.
- Q80011311 - I couldn't get Mac OS X Mavericks boot from the raid volume on both 8050 and 5026, both thunderbolt failed. However, with the same raid volume, it boots no problem with USB 3.0 connection on 5026.
- Q80021311 - After updating ARC-8050 boot, firm, and mbr0 bin files to 1.52 version using ethernet port, the unit can't boot up during the reboot, all three LED flashing with LCD panel shown "-" only.
- Q80031311 - Is ARC-8050 volume bootable via Thunderbolt?
- Q80011312 - ARC-5026 works fine with thunderbolt, but when connected via USB 3.0, none of the partitions I've made shows.
- Q80021312 - I see the limited number USB 3.0 volumes on ARC-5026. If using the Thunderbolt side only you can have 128 volumes. Any one of the Thunderbolt volumes can be marked as SCSI CH:0/LUN:0/ID:0 and only that volume can be shared with USB 3.0 side.
- Q80031312 - I Have been getting error messages when I connect my Mac Pro to my ARC-8050. The LED reads Fan #! Failure. The fan appears to be running when I looked at the back.
- Q80041312 - When I force power the 5026 without any cable connected other than the power supply or USB 3.0 host connects only: it goes to and stays on the "start the kernel" message.
- Q80051312 - Can we use the Archttp to manage only USB3.0 port in 5026 model?
- Q80061312 - ARC-5026 is too noisy for a desktop raid. Is it possible to reduce the fan noise?
12Gb/s SAS expander 4KN drive Acronis Advanced Data Mirroring AJA Alert By Mail Configuration ALUA AOC API ARC-1035 ARC-1130 ARC-1200 ARC-1201 ARC-1202 ARC-1203 ARC-1210 ARC-1212 ARC-1213 ARC-1213-4i ARC-1214 ARC-1214-4I Arc-1214-8I ARC-1220 ARC-1221 ARC-1221x ARC-1222 ARC-1223 ARC-1223-8i ARC-1223-8X ARC-1224 ARC-1224-8I ARC-1225-8I ARC-1231 ARC-1231Ml ARC-1260 ARC-1261ML ARC-1264il-12 ARC-1264il-16 ARC-1280 ARC-1280ML ARC-12x3 ARC-12x4 ARC-12x5 ARC-12x6 ARC-1300 ARC-1300-4e ARC-1300-4i ARC-1300ix-16 ARC-1320 ARC-1320-8i