When a USB device is not working correctly with your Windows 10 PC, you can try disabling the "USB selective suspend" feature to fix the problem. Here's how.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and Sound.
- Click on Power Options.
- Under "Preferred plan," click the Change plan settings link for the plan you're currently using..)
- Click the Change advanced power settings link.
- Expand USB settings.
- Expand USB selective suspend setting.
- Select Disabled from the drop-down menu.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
USB, Windows 10