16 volumes mode is used for compatible with older products and older products do not support encryption feature. The encrypted volume option is only available when the raid set is created with a max volume option of 128. It’s not available with the 16 volumes option.Tags: encryption
- FAQ Home
- All categories
- SATA/SAS PCI RAID Card
- Mezzanine Board
- SAS Non-RAID Adapters
- External RAID Controllers
- JBOD/Expander Box
- Desktop RAID Subsystem
- Internal RAID Rack
- Thunderbolt Solutions
120 users online | 120 Guests and 0 Registered
- Last update:
- 2015-10-08 04:37
You cannot comment on this entry
- Q80011602 - Is there any information about the level of DB (decibel) of ARC-5028T2?
- Q10041602 - Is it possible to boot from 4k native on Areca RAID controller?
- Q10051603 - Set "HDD Low power Idle" to "7" and test. Then reset to "Disabled" again, but the setting is stuck.
- Q10011605 - CLI is showing garbage Slot# larger than 32 when the Disk Info command is issued to HGST JBOD 4U60.
- Q10021605 - Is there a way to tell RAID controller hardware revision in software?
- Q80011607 - Do Areca RAID storages support SED drive with encrypted function?
- Q80021607 - ARC-8050T2 has been working perfect up until last week it keeps rebooting itself.
- Q80031607 - I use the Safari Web Manager to complete a Firmware Update on Mac OS X 10.11.5 but nothing happens.
- Q80011608 - Is it possible to install the ARC-8050T2 connect to Thunderbolt 3 under Windows 10 using Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter?
- Q80011609 - When I power up with the ARC8050T2 with a MacMini 7.1 and 2 Cinema Displays (one on the HDMI port), only one display appear.
- Q80011612 - Apple’s security update 2016-003 for 10.11.6 and the update 10.12.2 contained apparently a hidden Thunderbolt firmware update for Thunderbolt 2 machine. Afterwards Apple Thunderbolt 2 machine is not able to boot from ARC-8050-T2.
- Q80021612 - While upgrading the Mac operating system with a security update, the Areca ARC-5028 failed to reboot, and we have been unable to select it as the boot disk since on that machine.
12Gb/s SAS expander 4KN drive Acronis Advanced Data Mirroring AJA Alert By Mail Configuration ALUA AOC API ARC-1035 ARC-1130 ARC-1200 ARC-1201 ARC-1202 ARC-1203 ARC-1210 ARC-1212 ARC-1213 ARC-1213-4i ARC-1214 ARC-1214-4I Arc-1214-8I ARC-1220 ARC-1221 ARC-1221x ARC-1222 ARC-1223 ARC-1223-8i ARC-1223-8X ARC-1224 ARC-1224-8I ARC-1225-8I ARC-1231 ARC-1231Ml ARC-1260 ARC-1261ML ARC-1264il-12 ARC-1264il-16 ARC-1280 ARC-1280ML ARC-12x3 ARC-12x4 ARC-12x5 ARC-12x6 ARC-1300 ARC-1300-4e ARC-1300-4i ARC-1300ix-16 ARC-1320 ARC-1320-8i