You can follow these procedures below to identify drives.
1. power off system and remove all connected drives.
2. power on system and login the raid card bios manager
3. insert one drive in, check the physical drive list after detected.
4. mark the slot number and remove the drive
5. repeat step3 and 4 until all drives been inserted once.
6. power off system first, then connect all drives back.
You must keep one drive connected only on these procedures, not more.
You must remove the previous connected drive before insert another drive.Tags: ARC-1221, drive