Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q10011504 - ARC-1200 is operating in RAID-1. At the moment ARC-1200 has two same name raid sets: Degraded and Incompleted. How to verify which HDD contains the active raid?
- Q10071304 - I cannot see RAID 1 volume on the ARC-1200 board. I added Areca ESXI arcmsr 18.104.22.168 driver to the ESXI 5.1 ISO media.
- Q10051308 - I updated the ARC-1200 Windows XP (x86) driver to version 6.20.00.28 and in device manager. I also get one other device called "Raid dummy device other SCSI device" appearing in question mark which does not accept the driver.
- Q10051312 - I would like Areca 1200 Raid manage on Hyper-V R2 OS (Windows Core installation) but ArcHTTP is installed through DOS command line.
- Q10051001 - The ARC-1202 RAID card has another problem. Windows 7 takes forever to boot (~ 4 hours) after I installed the card Driver v22.214.171.124 (2009-09-23).
- Q10081012 - The system is q9400 core2quad with ARC-1200 raid1 2xHDD. Getting the following error in dmesg of system
Sep 19 01:50:44 dedi kernel: (probe16:arcmsr0:0:16:0): inquiry data
fails comparison at DV1 step.
- Q10040903- At system boot the controller shows two arrays of which one has failed and one is successful. This is strange because the ARC-1200 supports only 2 disks and one array with two disks is fine. The web interface only shows one raid set. I only see the second raid set when I boot the system. Also, when entering the RAID Bios with F6, I only see one RAID set. The second RAID set shown at bootup has exactly the same name as the RAID set that I am using now.
- Q10090906 - It is impossible to update bios, firmware, boot for ARC-1200. Did all file flash under the following instruction?
nflash arc1200firm.bin/c0 (as tried 1, 2, 3)
Always writes: ARC1200FIRM.BIN
File Not ExitsQ-
- Q10011612 - ARC-1200 can't reboot on the MB which is "HD330-Q87" made by DFI.
- Q10031612 - DFI BT160 ATOM based MB with ARC-1200, system could not be boot up after install OS on it.
[ next ]