- Q10051311 - My ARC-1210 shows within Windows 7 as removable drive (icon in task bar).
- Q10021203 - There is a compatibility problem replacing the existing ARC-1210 with a newer one ARC- 1212. After the replacement the windows server OS does not boot properly.
- Q10011204 - GIGABYTE GA-870A-UD3 power lost, ARC-1210 RAID controller was not detectable by BIOS at bootup unless I removed the cable from the Areca battery backup unit.
- Q10061106 - We have a problem during the installation of the drivers for the ARC-1210 on an ESXi 4.1.0 server. Following your instructions included in the read-me file of the driver package we use the Vmware vSphere CLI. The command "perl -vihostupdate …" returns the following error message:
"This operation is NOT supported on 4.1.0 platform."
The most popular searches are:
- Greater Two TB Volume Support (42986x)
- upgrading raid card⊂mit=Search (21661x)
- upgrading raid card (21380x)
- firmware timed out⊂mit=Search (19662x)
- firmware timed out (18338x)
- Greater Two TB Volume Support⊂mit=Search (18240x)
- upgrading+raid+card (12450x)
- Greater+Two+TB+Volume+Support (9873x)
- hitachi failed drive⊂mit=Search (8747x)
- hitachi failed drive (6708x)