- Q10051503 - ARC-1214 tested with slots 8, and 10 on the Supermicro X10DRG-Q booting Win7 Pro x64 normally, but would show a WHEA PCI root port error in the event log.
- Q10021404 - When removing any of the Seagate ST2000NM0033, and re-inserting it on ARC-1214 is sometimes not detected. After rebooting, the HDD is detected OK.
- Q10081404 - Is it impossible to install debian or ubuntu on the RAID-controller ARC-1214-4I?
- Q10011405 - ARC-1214 reports that ST4000VN000 Current SATA Mode is SATA150+NCQ (Depth32) but not SATA600+NCQ (Depth32).
- Q10011307 - Updating ARC1214BOOT.BIN via cli64 got "Firmware CRC Error". Updating f/w by web console via RJ45 and Archttp is working well.
- Q10011508 - ARC-1214 stuck after restart with Restore of Acronis.
- Q10031903 - If disk sets to fail in the configuration, the ARC-1214 with the PCB revision 2.0 WebGUI crashes.
- Q10022002 - Can you advise please whether it is possible to boot from the ARC-1214 card with UEFI mode?
The most popular searches are:
- Greater Two TB Volume Support (42986x)
- upgrading raid card⊂mit=Search (21661x)
- upgrading raid card (21380x)
- firmware timed out⊂mit=Search (19662x)
- firmware timed out (18338x)
- Greater Two TB Volume Support⊂mit=Search (18240x)
- upgrading+raid+card (12450x)
- Greater+Two+TB+Volume+Support (9874x)
- hitachi failed drive⊂mit=Search (8747x)
- hitachi failed drive (6708x)