- Q10011310 - In some of the newer cards there is a function to flag a drive as not failed, is that possible for ARC-1280 card?
- Q10011005 - Customer use ARC-1280ML (1.48 firmware) with Supermicro X8DTE (intel 5520 chip), X8DT3-LN4F and Asus Z8PE-D18, OS is Windows 2008 64bit (they use Windows 2003 64bit also), every time he finish initialize volume (RAID 5 or 6), his system will show blue screen. If he downgrades 1280ML to 1.47, everything works fine.
- Q10010903- I created 5x1TB RAID 5 array w/ 5 Samsung F1 1TB drives. Things worked fine. Then I wanted to add an additional group of Samsung F1 drives to the array but the ARC-1280 firmware 1.43 was having an issue with the newly attached drives and they were showing up as "failed" in the Raid Console (and the ARC-1280 was beeping, driving me crazy).
The most popular searches are:
- Greater Two TB Volume Support (42986x)
- upgrading raid card⊂mit=Search (21661x)
- upgrading raid card (21380x)
- firmware timed out⊂mit=Search (19662x)
- firmware timed out (18338x)
- Greater Two TB Volume Support⊂mit=Search (18240x)
- upgrading+raid+card (12450x)
- Greater+Two+TB+Volume+Support (9874x)
- hitachi failed drive⊂mit=Search (8747x)
- hitachi failed drive (6708x)