- Q10031309 - ARC-1221 has a drive that I can't identify, my identify drive cable is not installed nor supported, since I have 3 internal enclosures with 13 bays everything is mixed up, I need a way to identify all my drives without having to reconstruct my raid every time.
- Q10041001 - User upgraded the MAC OS-X to 10.5.8. Upgraded the Areca firmware version to 1.4.7 from www.areca.com.tw, and then loaded in the updated driver for the card. Once he did this, the ARC-1221x drive array no longer mounted. He could see the drives in MRAID (using Firefox at http://localhost:81), but no errors were shown, and everything appeared to be normal. However, the drive array was no longer seen by the Macintosh computer.
The most popular searches are:
- Greater Two TB Volume Support (42986x)
- upgrading raid card⊂mit=Search (21661x)
- upgrading raid card (21380x)
- firmware timed out⊂mit=Search (19662x)
- firmware timed out (18338x)
- Greater Two TB Volume Support⊂mit=Search (18240x)
- upgrading+raid+card (12450x)
- Greater+Two+TB+Volume+Support (9873x)
- hitachi failed drive⊂mit=Search (8747x)
- hitachi failed drive (6708x)