- Q10031503 - What is the max CPU Temperature of an ARC-1212 or at which temperature it starts to log and throttle?
- Q10021203 - There is a compatibility problem replacing the existing ARC-1210 with a newer one ARC- 1212. After the replacement the windows server OS does not boot properly.
- Q10101106 - We just bought 11 x AS -1022G-NTF and added all of them a ARC-1212 on the riser card. What’s really strange is that the RAID boards run always during the POST (we can access to the firmware, build a RAID array, etc…) but when we are into OS, the system don’t see the RAID card !
- Q10111106 - I'm currently testing Mac OS X Lion on my MacPro4,1 w/Areca ARC-1212. There is a severe Problem with the ArcMSR.kext shipping with both Developer Preview 3 and the latest Developer Preview 4 (11A480b): Each RAID Volume on the areca controller is detected under LUN 0 and LUN 1 and mounted twice, which of course causes severe file system corruption.
- Q10031108 – Is it at all possible to have smartctl support for your newer SAS RAID controllers (like you have for the SATA models)?
- Q10141012 - I'm not able to make my Seagate Constellation ES SED SAS drives to work with my Areca ARC-1212-4i controller.
The most popular searches are:
- Greater Two TB Volume Support (42986x)
- upgrading raid card⊂mit=Search (21661x)
- upgrading raid card (21380x)
- firmware timed out⊂mit=Search (19662x)
- firmware timed out (18338x)
- Greater Two TB Volume Support⊂mit=Search (18240x)
- upgrading+raid+card (12450x)
- Greater+Two+TB+Volume+Support (9873x)
- hitachi failed drive⊂mit=Search (8747x)
- hitachi failed drive (6708x)