- Q10031503 - What is the max CPU Temperature of an ARC-1212 or at which temperature it starts to log and throttle?
- Q10021203 - There is a compatibility problem replacing the existing ARC-1210 with a newer one ARC- 1212. After the replacement the windows server OS does not boot properly.
- Q10101106 - We just bought 11 x AS -1022G-NTF and added all of them a ARC-1212 on the riser card. What’s really strange is that the RAID boards run always during the POST (we can access to the firmware, build a RAID array, etc…) but when we are into OS, the system don’t see the RAID card !
- Q10111106 - I'm currently testing Mac OS X Lion on my MacPro4,1 w/Areca ARC-1212. There is a severe Problem with the ArcMSR.kext shipping with both Developer Preview 3 and the latest Developer Preview 4 (11A480b): Each RAID Volume on the areca controller is detected under LUN 0 and LUN 1 and mounted twice, which of course causes severe file system corruption.
- Q10031108 – Is it at all possible to have smartctl support for your newer SAS RAID controllers (like you have for the SATA models)?
- Q10141012 - I'm not able to make my Seagate Constellation ES SED SAS drives to work with my Areca ARC-1212-4i controller.