- Q10061307 - Areca 1224 volume can be ejected without confirmation, if there is no activity on it. This requires restart which is not acceptable for us.
- Q10011601 - Smartmontools can not interact with SAS devices on ARC-1224 RAID controller.
- Q10051901 - ARC-1224/5028T2 cannot recognize more than one D3-S4510 SSD drive. With 12x6 or 1883 controllers the SSDs do not have such behavior.
- Q10031903 - If disk sets to fail in the configuration, the ARC-1214 with the PCB revision 2.0 WebGUI crashes.
- Q80021901 - ARC-1224/5028T2 cannot recognize more than one D3-S4510 SSD drive. With 12x6 or 1883 controllers the SSDs do not have such behavior.
The most popular searches are:
- Greater Two TB Volume Support (42986x)
- upgrading raid card⊂mit=Search (21661x)
- upgrading raid card (21380x)
- firmware timed out⊂mit=Search (19662x)
- firmware timed out (18338x)
- Greater Two TB Volume Support⊂mit=Search (18240x)
- upgrading+raid+card (12450x)
- Greater+Two+TB+Volume+Support (9873x)
- hitachi failed drive⊂mit=Search (8747x)
- hitachi failed drive (6708x)