- Q10021503 - ARC-1213-4i is unable to upgrade from 1.50 to 1.52 with the error "Invalid BIOS Data".
- Q10041303 - I bought areca 1213-4i. I know, that yours adapter can create raid in MBR with 3 TB and more, but i don't understand how to do it.
- Q10021308 - I got issue when I install Win 2012 using ARC-1213-4i, write through mode and 4x WD5003ABYX (3 for RAID 5 & 1 for hotspare). After completed the installation, the first time boot in the OS, the system shows DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error.
- Q10031308 - The ARC-1213-4I not only supports to create RAID 6 volume with 3 disks, but now it allows users to install OS on it.
- Q10011311 - We have an issue on X9SRI-F where if we use riser RR1U-E8 it cannot detect the ARC-1213-4I RAID controller.