- Q10021302 - My brand new OCZ Vertex 4 64 GB drives are working only in SATA/150 mode while there should be SATA/300 mode on the ARC-1680ix-24.
- Q10041103 - I have several Western Digital hard drives WD1002FAEX. This drives are SATA-II and SATA-III compatible but my ARC-1680ix-24 connects to this drives at SATA-Il speed. Is there any setting that I can use to force the controller to connect at SATA-II speed?
- Q10021110 - Our customer intends to use Supermicro 24 bays storage, it's important to boot from USB flash drive together with 24 units of hard disks from ARC-1680ix-24. I tested to attach any 8 channels for booting from USB flash drive without problem, but if I attach any 12 channels the MB fail to boot from USB flash drive.
- Q10071111- Can Gigabyte main board with hyper EFI Bios support Windows 7 64 Bit on a GBT partition which is on a ARC-1680IX-24 Volume.
- Q10011001 - On one of our RAID servers with Areca 1680ix-24, we received following errors:
2009-7-31 15:38:48 H/W Monitor Fan Recovered
2009-7-31 15:38:18 H/W Monitor Fan Failed
- Q10011012 - I am trying to get my Areca ARC-1680ix-24 to work with an HP PCIe SAS Expander Card 468406-B21 (firmware 2.02). So far I have been unsuccessful. Although the HP enclosure shows up in MacRaid, attached drives are not detected.
- Q10041012 - The SAS interface is ST32000444SS and the SATA interface is ST32000644NS. We would like to build up some high power servers using ARC-1680ix-24's. There are write issues, but reads ok. Drive writes fine for a few seconds at around 142MB/sec, then it drops to 3.6MB/sec and stays there.
- Q10070903- When my ARC-1680ix-24 is installed in my Intel DG45ID system, the system does not display anything during boot. I can access the 1680 via the integrated Ethernet port, but the rest of the system is unusable. As soon as the 1680 is removed, the system operates and displays normally.