- Q10041301 - I have gotten the following event message on the ARC-1680ix controller.
> 2012-04-20 03:11:20 Enc#2 SLOT 06 Device Removed
> 2012-04-20 03:11:19 Enc#2 SLOT 06 Device Inserted
> 2012-04-20 03:11:12 Enc#2 SLOT 06 Time Out Error
- Q10041202 - There is something broken with either the cards or the drivers in that the card takes the entire RAID down on the 1680 adapters and on the 188x adapters when a single drive exhibits timeout errors.
- Q10071203 - Archttp 64 has a pretty bad memory leak using the latest firmware on an arc-1680-ix under a 3.2 linux kernel if I let the auto-refresh on the hardware information page stay open.
- Q10041107 - The Seagate Constellation drive is a 6Gb SAS drive. Will this drive work with the ARC-1680-ix-12 on HP DL385 G5? I'm getting a "No IDE Drive" at the BIOS level?
- Q10031001 - System will not get past ARC-1680ix card bios boot screen when plugged into Promise e610p raid array using external SAS connector. When the cable is unplugged during boot system gets to windows fine. System runs fine as long as it is not connected to the raid array.
- Q10041012 - The SAS interface is ST32000444SS and the SATA interface is ST32000644NS. We would like to build up some high power servers using ARC-1680ix-24's. There are write issues, but reads ok. Drive writes fine for a few seconds at around 142MB/sec, then it drops to 3.6MB/sec and stays there.
- Q10101012 - The Areca ARC-1680ix-12 has detected problem on the WDC WD6000HLHX 6Gb/s SATA HDD, do you have any solution?
- Q50011012 - I've got a customer who is trying to daisy chain a 8026 behind an 8020 which is attached to a ARC-1680ix. We updated to the latest firmware but it still gets stuck on BIOS. ARC-8026 without the ARC-8020 does the same.