- Q10021301 - ARC-1222 controllers has “Blue Screen” error right after finishing the installation of the OS which is Win Server 2003 R2 Std 32Bit. We tested the 64 Bit Version of this OS and its working fine.
- Q10071307 - We have a server using ARC-1222 with Windows 2012 installed with Areca driver version 6.20.00.26 which was running without problems. It has something wrong with 6.20.00.27 for Windows 2012.
- Q10011308 - Install W2K8 on a two array partition of the ARC-1222. The driver loading and RAID volumes are now listed. Unfortunately, when I try to install (Disk 1 Partition 1, 232.8 GB, Type: System), Windows throws: “Setup was unable to create a new system partition or locate an existing system partition”.
- Q10021204 - Using ARC-1222 with ARC-6120BA-T113 BBM, after some time Battery Status will change to failed. Power cycle again will clear the battery status to charging state.
- Q10031210 - I want to Install VMware 5.1 on a SM 6027B-URF. The boot CD does not recognize any disks after Raidset and volume set on the ARC-1222.
- Q10011103 - I have a new dual Xeon server based on SuperMicro X8DTH-iF motherboard where I have installed one Areca ARC-1222. I am trying to install Windows 2008R2 64Bit, using both the CD-ROM Device Drivers (Storport) and the site driver. On both case after loading the driver I can read the partitions, but I cannot install the Operating System on it. The operating system report the following error: Windows is unable to install to the selected location Erorr: 0x80300001.
- Q10030902- I need the Windows 2000 Advanced Server driver for the ARC-1222 SAS v1.0 RAID controller.
- Q10040902- Since 1-1-2009 the time setting on the ARC-1222 is confused and not correct. Used all kind of NTP servers, but at the NTP settings it stated that the date is somewhere in 1990. At the event section it says it’s 2022.
- Q10042103 - I have an Intel SR1625UR server system with a passive SAS/SATA backplane + midplane. With an ARC-1222 in the system, this works as expected . I'm trying to get SSDs (Intel 530, Samsung 850 Evo ...) working in this system with my RAID controller, but I am not succeeding with my ARC-1882i.
The most popular searches are:
- Greater Two TB Volume Support (42986x)
- upgrading raid card⊂mit=Search (21661x)
- upgrading raid card (21380x)
- firmware timed out⊂mit=Search (19662x)
- firmware timed out (18338x)
- Greater Two TB Volume Support⊂mit=Search (18240x)
- upgrading+raid+card (12450x)
- Greater+Two+TB+Volume+Support (9874x)
- hitachi failed drive⊂mit=Search (8747x)
- hitachi failed drive (6708x)