Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q10011501 - Are ARC-1680 series RAID adapters compatible with ARC-8028 12Gb/s SAS expander?
- Q10011402 - Using Areca ARC-1680 RAID controller with SSD, the unsafe shutdown counter (ATA command 0xE0, STANDBY IMMEDIATE) is incremented at each stop of the machine.
- Q10011404 - When upgrading the RAID controller from ARC-1680 model to a new ARC-1880IX-24 I get a STOP Error 0x0000007B (INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE) that occurs just before the login screen would appear.
- Q10021404 - When removing any of the Seagate ST2000NM0033, and re-inserting it on ARC-1214 is sometimes not detected. After rebooting, the HDD is detected OK.
- Q10031202 - I have a supermicro database server with ARC-1680. It have lost connection to the sas expander backplane (in the same chassis): Enclosure#3 : LSILOGICSASX28 A.0 7015(0:8).The log is full of errors like this:
2012-01-18 08:55:48 Enc#3 SES2Device Time Out Error
- Q10041202 - There is something broken with either the cards or the drivers in that the card takes the entire RAID down on the 1680 adapters and on the 188x adapters when a single drive exhibits timeout errors.
- Q10031112 - A customer complains the ARC-1680 performance on my NAS is too slow over 10G NIC. It was 700MB+/sec benchmarked it over webex.
- Q10021001 - I can’t connect RAID setting page with Safari of Mac that installs ARC-1680. Is there something a necessary setting?
- Q10091001 - I noticed the line "PMC Expander + SATA Hdd performance" in the change log for the firmware 1.48 update. I wondered if you could provide more description of what the change means. I have a storage blog where I frequently recommend Arc-1680 cards to people, to use in combination with the HP SAS Expander, which is a PMC-based expander.
- Q10021006 - Are the Areca ARC-1680 series RAID adapters compatible with this chassis' backplane using the 6Gb/s SAS-2 expander?
[ next ]