- Q10021404 - When removing any of the Seagate ST2000NM0033, and re-inserting it on ARC-1214 is sometimes not detected. After rebooting, the HDD is detected OK.
- Q10011309 - File "ARC1880BIOS.BIN" contained in Firmware V1.52 for the 1880/1213/1223 series fails to update using either DosFlash [V1.50] or ArcHttp [V2.3.4].
The most popular searches are:
- Greater Two TB Volume Support (11608x)
- upgrading raid card (11043x)
- firmware timed out (10487x)
- hitachi failed drive (3212x)
- trim (3196x)
- upgrading raid card⊂mit=Search (2559x)
- password (2276x)
- firmware timed out⊂mit=Search (2038x)
- Greater Two TB Volume Support⊂mit=Search (2003x)
- Greater+Two+TB+Volume+Support (1486x)