- Q10331403 - Is there an available driver for VMware 5.1 and the ARC-1220?
- Q10021106 - I am trying to expand a volume on ARC-1220. I added a disk to the raid set. The raid set now says degraded and IDE channel shows fail.
- Q10011108 - We have the problem on Giga-byte GA-880GA M/B using ARC-1220 /w Backup Battery Unit. It reports data corrupts after a power failure on ARC-1220 /w Backup Battery Unit
- Q10101001 - I have the ARC-1220 card and I was wondering if it worked correctly with Western Digital's new Advanced Format drives? The ones use 4 Kilobyte sectors instead of 512 Byte.
- Q10060902- I have a ARC-1220, in a server running FreeBSD 6.1, but I can not get the HD's temperature using the application cli32, I try to use the http proxy but also did not get the expected result.
- Q10020903- I'm new to your line of products and was wondering what the steps are to replace a defective drive into an existing array. I have the ARC-1220 controller and a tried to replace the defective with a new HD but the array did not rebuild on its own. Do I have to do something manually to get it to work?
- Q10060903- I am trying to use an ARC-1220 with a Supermicro X7DWN+ motherboard with 32GB of memory running Linux RHEL5.2 .With drives attached to the RAID card, the motherboard BIOS goes through its steps but halts once it reaches the final screen before handing off to the OS. There is no error message. Without any attached drives the system appears to boot normally. However, if during BIOS posting I try and enter the RAID card's BIOS the system will hang at the selection screen.
- Q10040906 - I have a problem to update the firmware. My Areca 1220 comes with any BIOS
and I can’t update BIOS with DosFlash. When I put nflash xxx.bin the program do not anything.
- Q10011702 - ARC-1220 cannot update the firmware 1.39 to 1.49 via DOS utility (nflash).
- Q10032103 - The fan on my ARC-1220 controller is starting to make noise. I expect it will fail soon. Where can I get a replacement?