- Q10231403 - Do ARC-1214-4I and ARC-1224-8I support SAS HDD?
- Q10011410 - ARC-1224-8i shows the message of “over-temp” warning and causes the drives dropped.
- Q10051412 - Customer reports that it fails to update SAS Hdd firmware on ARC-1224-8i.
- Q10071412 - When a Seagate ST3000DM001 bad disk is inserted, ARC-1224-8i hangs at BIOS boot up screen.
- Q10041308 - Will the ARC-1224-8I work with Windows 2000?
- Q10061311 - Do you have a driver disk for Debian-Linux (also Ubuntu, XUbuntu) which allows installation/boot with ARC-1224-8I controller?
- Q10011601 - Smartmontools can not interact with SAS devices on ARC-1224 RAID controller.
- Q10061903 - ARC-1224-8i Ver2.0 cards downgraded to the firmware 1.54-2017-03-08, it causes the Motherboard video outputs to not output any video.