- Q10031403 - There is a problem for many repetitive rebooting test of customer’s internal test on ARC-1201. Rebooting stop occur in 4 systems of 50 test trial systems.
- Q10081403 - There is a problem for many repetitive rebooting test of customer’s internal test on ARC-1201. Rebooting stop occur in 4 systems of 50 test trial systems.
- Q10111404 - ARC-1201 works on Windows Server 2012 R2. But the scsi command error message shows in the Windows event viewer.
- Q10171012 - We have a 10 order of 8TB R5 units (ARC-1201) built up and we appear to be having DHCP IP issues. I have DHCP enabled but the Current IP Address is still the Local IP Address (Static IP). It doesn’t appear to be releasing the Static and/or pulling in a DHCP.
- Q10031706 - When the Intel SP1200SPS M/B boots up the ARC-1201 card, the RAID adapter BIOS spits out this error "F/W Detected Unknown Error".
The most popular searches are:
- Greater Two TB Volume Support (11608x)
- upgrading raid card (11043x)
- firmware timed out (10487x)
- hitachi failed drive (3212x)
- trim (3196x)
- upgrading raid card⊂mit=Search (2559x)
- password (2275x)
- firmware timed out⊂mit=Search (2038x)
- Greater Two TB Volume Support⊂mit=Search (2003x)
- Greater+Two+TB+Volume+Support (1486x)