- Q10021012 - We are interested in a big project with ARC-1300ix-16. Do you have any idea of how to "turn-on" the lights of a bad drive by the SGPIO/SES2 under Linux environment?
- Q30011001 - My system has two ARC-1300ix-16 host adapters, and I'm experiencing four passes of the bios during bootup. This makes the bootup process very long, but the HBA's function fine once booted.
The most popular searches are:
- Greater Two TB Volume Support (11599x)
- upgrading raid card (11030x)
- firmware timed out (10479x)
- hitachi failed drive (3210x)
- trim (3195x)
- upgrading raid card⊂mit=Search (2513x)
- password (2265x)
- firmware timed out⊂mit=Search (1995x)
- Greater Two TB Volume Support⊂mit=Search (1957x)
- Greater+Two+TB+Volume+Support (1458x)