- Q10081001 - We are experiencing problems with an Arc-1130. When we insert a new drive, it is not detected by the controller, if we reboot the system the controller rescans the disks and detects the drives, its ok. But only after a reboot. It seems the controller needs to rescan its ports to detect the disks but this causes us problems because we have to reboot the system every time.
- Q10030906 - We have the ARC-1130 SATA RAID adapter with firmware version F/W 1.43. Remove failed HDD and put new HDD as HotSpare HDD (at Ch2), but the port (Ch2) does not respond. Status LED does not light and no Event Log for these actions recorded.
The most popular searches are:
- Greater Two TB Volume Support (42986x)
- upgrading raid card⊂mit=Search (21661x)
- upgrading raid card (21380x)
- firmware timed out⊂mit=Search (19662x)
- firmware timed out (18338x)
- Greater Two TB Volume Support⊂mit=Search (18240x)
- upgrading+raid+card (12450x)
- Greater+Two+TB+Volume+Support (9874x)
- hitachi failed drive⊂mit=Search (8747x)
- hitachi failed drive (6708x)