- Q10061001 - I just installed Windows 7 on my computer with ARC-1231Ml, no problem, only I also want to install the 64bit version. Using the drivers located at:
ftp://ftp.areca.com.tw. The raid is not recognized, I am forced to use the 32bit drivers to see my raid but the installation is defective.
- Q10021005 - When will TRIM support be available in the driver for the ARC-1231ML and related products?
- Q10111012 - We recently updated the firmware on our ARC-1231ML to the latest revision on your website and the card is only issuing 256 byte read completions. Prior to the firmware update, the card was responding with 512 byte completions. Why was this changed?
- Q10080902- I have a ARC-1231ML, and I am writing to ask for your recommendations regarding its use. Is it possible to use this card in conjunction with an external 12 bay chassis? I am hoping to mount the 12 RAID drives outside of the host PC chassis.
The most popular searches are:
- Greater Two TB Volume Support (42986x)
- upgrading raid card⊂mit=Search (21661x)
- upgrading raid card (21380x)
- firmware timed out⊂mit=Search (19662x)
- firmware timed out (18338x)
- Greater Two TB Volume Support⊂mit=Search (18240x)
- upgrading+raid+card (12450x)
- Greater+Two+TB+Volume+Support (9873x)
- hitachi failed drive⊂mit=Search (8747x)
- hitachi failed drive (6708x)