Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q10051501 - Does ARC-1880 support RAID00 or RAID100?
- Q10011404 - When upgrading the RAID controller from ARC-1680 model to a new ARC-1880IX-24 I get a STOP Error 0x0000007B (INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE) that occurs just before the login screen would appear.
- Q10021406 - Connecting an AIC XJ3000-4603M with 60 drives to an ARC-1882X, the ARC-1882X only sees 6 of the 60 drives.
- Q10011309 - File "ARC1880BIOS.BIN" contained in Firmware V1.52 for the 1880/1213/1223 series fails to update using either DosFlash [V1.50] or ArcHttp [V2.3.4].
- Q10051101- Are there any known compatibility issues with the ARC-1880 and the Seagate 10k4 600GB SAS drives?
- Q10031103 - We has tested the ARC-1880 with battery by pulling power during write to the RAID. In this case, the Areca BIOS fails to load on the following power up, so the NVS content cannot flush to restore the RAID data.
- Q10031106 - I am having problems daisy chaining these SAS Enclosures to ARC-1880 RAID card. If only one enclosure is hooked up from the external rear SAS it works great, but as soon and I shutdown and connect another enclosure daisy chained to the first, it just times out and reboots over and over while saying waiting for f/w to become ready.
- Q10051107 - I have a FreeBSD dist named FreeNAS with 7.3 kernel and seems that this kind of OS is compatible with ARC-1880 series but the OS can't see the areca raid controller and the Disk.
- Q10041108 - If we configure a RAID card (Say ARC-1880 series) with a certain setting, are we able to export the setting and reload back to a new card in the event if the card fails?
- Q10051111- Is there any way to load the Arc-1880 driver module from a Debian 6 boot media.
[ next ]