Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- Q30011503 - Ubuntu kernel version 3.5.17 gets kernel panic after ARC-1320 HBA driver is loaded with a Quantum Ultrium 6 drive (Model: AQ285A#900) using LTFS.
- Q30021503 - Does ARC-1320 Mac driver use MSI?
- Q30011505 - ARC-8040 with ARC-1320-8X is poor AJA performance can after HBA loads BIOS default setting.
- Q30021405 - can you please tell us whether the ARC-1320 supports "LTFS" under Linux?
- Q30011406 - ARC-1320 Driver - ArcSAS-V2.0.3 can write and read tape using a 1MB buffer on block size set 4M fixed. But if we go to 2MB on the BRU I/O operations, the card fails to allow access to the tape drive at all.
- Q30011407 - Is there any compatible issue using an ARC-1320 with AIC XJ3000-4603M 60 bays?
- Q30011412 - Regarding SATA port multiplier support for the ARC-1320 HBAs, do those HBAs support FIS-based switching or only command-based switching?
- Q30021412 - When the Arcsas-1320's driver for FreeNAS 9.3 would be available?
- Q30011307 - LTFS Software can not find ARC1320-4I4X device using TDWinDrivers Ver.1.0.7 and Windows driver version 126.96.36.199.
- Q30011508 - Does ARC-1320ix-16 HBA work with UNRAID?
[ next ]