In the SNMP configuration page, there have two OIDs called sysName and sysLocation which allows user to identify this card. User can enter the controller identification on the “sysName” and “sysLocation” of “SNMP System Configurations”. From Archttp version 2.4.5, it will use these two OIDs (if existed) to replace the “ARC-xxxx Web Management” for easy identification.Tags: Archttp, Q10081503
- Last update:
- 2015-08-24 06:29
You cannot comment on this entry
- Q80011307 - Is it possible for the 8050 to initialize without having the Mac turned on?
- Q80011308 - After ARC-8050 firmware updated, ejecting Thunderbolt cable does not turn off power.
- Q80021308 - I can not use the ARC-8050 installer, all the lights are green, but alas the software/driver installation is hanging up.
- Q80031308 - ARC-8050 can read 850MB/s under AJA test, but only 650MB/s using Blackmagic Disk Speed test.
- Q80041308 - I have an 8050 that can not be detected by P8Z77-V PREMIUM on cold or restart. The 8050 works fine if I plug it in after windows starts up.
- Q80011310 - I have 4x4TB drives on ARC-8050 and setup the Array via the config webpage as RAID5 giving me 10TB overall space. I am running OSX 10.8.5 and only showing the RAID as a 2TB drive.
- Q10081310 - Customer upgraded Mac OS X from 10.8 to 10.9 successfully. However, Archttp wouldn't run from the desktop.
- Q10031311 - Under MAC PRO machine, update to firmware 1.52 all files , and then reboot，it can not boot from the original bootable volume on the RAID controller.
- Q80011311 - I couldn't get Mac OS X Mavericks boot from the raid volume on both 8050 and 5026, both thunderbolt failed. However, with the same raid volume, it boots no problem with USB 3.0 connection on 5026.
- Q80021311 - After updating ARC-8050 boot, firm, and mbr0 bin files to 1.52 version using ethernet port, the unit can't boot up during the reboot, all three LED flashing with LCD panel shown "-" only.
- Q80031311 - Is ARC-8050 volume bootable via Thunderbolt?
- Q80011312 - ARC-5026 works fine with thunderbolt, but when connected via USB 3.0, none of the partitions I've made shows.
- Q80021312 - I see the limited number USB 3.0 volumes on ARC-5026. If using the Thunderbolt side only you can have 128 volumes. Any one of the Thunderbolt volumes can be marked as SCSI CH:0/LUN:0/ID:0 and only that volume can be shared with USB 3.0 side.
- Q80031312 - I Have been getting error messages when I connect my Mac Pro to my ARC-8050. The LED reads Fan #! Failure. The fan appears to be running when I looked at the back.
- Q80041312 - When I force power the 5026 without any cable connected other than the power supply or USB 3.0 host connects only: it goes to and stays on the "start the kernel" message.
- Q80051312 - Can we use the Archttp to manage only USB3.0 port in 5026 model?
- Q80061312 - ARC-5026 is too noisy for a desktop raid. Is it possible to reduce the fan noise?
12Gb/s SAS expander 4KN drive Acronis Advanced Data Mirroring AJA Alert By Mail Configuration ALUA AOC API ARC-1035 ARC-1130 ARC-1200 ARC-1201 ARC-1202 ARC-1203 ARC-1210 ARC-1212 ARC-1213 ARC-1213-4i ARC-1214 ARC-1214-4I Arc-1214-8I ARC-1220 ARC-1221 ARC-1221x ARC-1222 ARC-1223 ARC-1223-8i ARC-1223-8X ARC-1224 ARC-1224-8I ARC-1225-8I ARC-1231 ARC-1231Ml ARC-1260 ARC-1261ML ARC-1264il-12 ARC-1264il-16 ARC-1280 ARC-1280ML ARC-12x3 ARC-12x4 ARC-12x5 ARC-1300 ARC-1300-4e ARC-1300-4i ARC-1300ix-16 ARC-1320 ARC-1320-8i ARC-1320-8x